The Emerging Artist Music Mentorship Program, supported by RBC, is back for its third. Artists can now submit a video or audio performance to Canada’s Walk of Fame for a chance to win the 2015 Emerging Artist Music Mentorship Program. The winners will be chosen by a selection committee comprised of music and industry experts, and announced Fall 2015.
• A cash prize of $25,000 CDN
• Twenty-Five (25) hours of private studio with a producer, periodically mentored by established Canadian music talent
• CWOF introductions to a minimum of two (2) music industry executives, which may include agents, managers, recording contract executives, and/or entertainment lawyers.
• A public performance at a CWOF event
• Music Industry Career Development Mentorship Session with Q & A facilitated by Universal Music Canada
• Album cover artwork design by Eric McBain, Creative Director