CIMA Accepting Canadian Blast Submissions for MIDEM 2015Thursday, November 27th, 2014
CIMA is soliciting submissions from export-ready companies with international experience who represent export-ready Canadian artists for the 2015 Canadian Blast Showcase at MIDEM. The showcase will take place at Morrisons (10 rue Teisseire) in the heart of Cannes, France on June 5-8, 2015.
For the past six years, the Canada Stand has presented Canadian Blast showcases at MIDEM, providing Canadian music companies with a strategic opportunity to showcase their artists to the world’s largest gathering of international talent and music buyers. This year’s line-up will draw from the full spectrum of music styles and Canadian regions to showcase the best in indie music from Canada.
Canadian Blast at MIDEM 2015 Showcase Package: $2,200 CDN per showcase
To apply, you must complete your Canada Stand full registration, which includes a section for the showcase application. To register, CLICK HERE.
Each Canadian Blast showcase package includes the following:
– One 30 minute festival-style showcase at Morrisons (final dates/times to be confirmed)
-One sound-check prior to the showcase
– Technical support in the form of quality condition, basic festival backline equipment
– Inclusion in all Canadian Blast at MIDEM advertising opportunities
– Promotion through canadianblast.com and social media sites
– Flyers distributed throughout MIDEM
– Publicist and trade specialist to pre-promote showcases onsite
For more information, go to: www.cimamusic.ca/eventb2b/call-for-submissions-canadian-blast-showcase-at-midem-2/